Tower Works is only an 8 minute walk to the Leeds railway station, making it an ideal location for commuting. Just walk along the Leeds Liverpool Canal and through Granary Wharf to Neville Street and you’re there. In 2014, the new iconic South Entrance to the train station is due to open – you’ll then be three minutes away from national rail connections.
Driving and Parking
There’s ample car parking in the immediate area, either from short and long-stay car parks (typically £3.50 per day) on pay and display on-street parking. For detailed directions, just enter your postcode on the map at the foot of this page.
Nearby local food and drink
Across the road
It really doesn’t get much better in Leeds. Tower Works has lots of great options right on the doorstep.
- Out of the Woods − smoothies, juices, sandwiches, soups, salads and, vitally, great coffee.
- The Cross Keys − a great independent pub with a great range of drinks, an excellent menu, a courtyard and a roaring fire. Part of the multi-award-winning locally run North Bar family.
- The Midnight Bell − yes, yet another fabulous pub with a very good food menu and a lovely courtyard just over the road from Tower Works. A very popular option, this is run by the rather brilliant independent Leeds Brewery.
- The Foundry − a superb wine bar and restaurant just a two minute walk away in the rather lovely Round Foundry estate.
- Engine House − another excellent cafe restaurant just over the road in Foundry Square offering breakfasts and reat lunch and evening menus as well as private dining.
- Pickled Pepper − another treasured local favourite, this bistro-style cafe does a great lunchtime trade. It’s in Saw Mill Yard, just next to The Foundry.
- David Street Cafe − a proper local cafe for breakfasts and hot and cold lunches at good prices just opposite Tower Works. So trad they don’t bother with having a website.
A short walk along Water Lane towards Leeds
It’s a four minute walk to lots of other options including The Grove, probably one of the finest old school pubs left in Leeds. There are a range of other food and coffee options such as Philpotts and StarBucks at Bridgewater Place as well as a Tesco Express. And the main city centre retail area is just a short walk away up Neville Street.
Map of location and how to get to Tower Works
Use the form below to find directions to Tower Works
Latest news and articles
Leeds landmark Tower Works reaches 100% occupancy
Creative Space Management has let the final two units at the landmark Tower Works development in Leeds; securing 100%… …click to read more.
Tower Works is Working
The historic Tower Works development in Leeds is now 80% let, less than a year after reopening as contemporary… …click to read more.
The Engine House at Tower Works opens to the public for the first time in over a century
The Engine House at Tower Works, Leeds, which once powered the manufacture of pins for export worldwide, will be… …click to read more.
First jobs at the Tower Works for 30 years
The first workers in 30 years have returned to Tower Works in Holbeck Urban Village following completion of the… …click to read more.
Historic Tower Works attracts seven new tenants as transformation nears completion
As Leeds’s historic landmark Tower Works in Holbeck Urban Village nears completion the building, which has been transformed into… …click to read more.
As the redevelopment of the landmark Tower Works site in Holbeck Urban Village, Leeds, reached its highest point, the… …click to read more.